We are an experienced global business offering ground handling and port agency services to the ocean and river cruise industry.
A dedicated international port and destination team for all your vessel, guest and crew needs, before during and after your time in port.
Director UK & Ireland and Northern Countries
1. Enhance service by working with a local team with knowledge of the local culture, area and work practices
2. Create value by partnering with a team trained to cruise line and Intercruises’ quality standards
3. Enhance operations through Intercruises strong working relationships with ports, destination authorities and suppliers
4. Rely on a partner with the significant support and resources of TUI Group, the world’s number one integrated leisure tourism business
5. Reduce risk by trusting a business that has comprehensive Health & Safety procedures and adheres to all local & international laws
Turnarounds – A seamless journey between land and ship
Shorex – Developing a diverse range of memorable experiences
Port Agency – In port before the ship’s arrival and after she departs
Hotels – Pre & Post packages in all ports of call and cities throughout the UK & Ireland
Domestic Transfers – white label domestic transfers program providing cruise guests with a simple journey to and from their cruise ship via 50 collection and drop-off points throughout the UK