Connect to a smoother, smarter ocean
Established in 1847 and headquartered in London, UK, Inchcape Shipping Services is the world’s leading cruise industry Port Agency, typically handling over 10,000+ cruise ship calls a year globally, serving virtually every cruise line on the planet. Inchcape’s unique global network spans across 800+ cruise ports, with the support of our valued Business Partners.
The highly cruise experienced, and insightful Inchcape UK team offer complete coverage throughout the British Isles and Ireland, providing full Port Agency and Husbandry dedicated cruise services for both homeporting and transit calls.
Additionally, with the support of the Inchcape Center of Cruise Excellence, Inchcape offers cruise destination consultancy, itinerary management, global crew logistics with a 24/7 single contact point, shore excursions, surveying and bunkering services.
- A UK and Ireland wide network of own offices and trusted business partners with a single point of contact
2. Service delivery excellence measured by Cruise specific KPIs and oriented to all cruise segments: Mega, Luxury, Discovery, Expedition and Yachting
3. A proactive approach in everything we do, led from the top by a UK Country Manager who hails from a cruise line port operations background
4. The financial stability that comes from being a global player, with simple and effective payment solutions using technology to ensure full visibility and total transparency
5. Absolute Corporate compliance
Our services are designed exclusively around the needs of our customers
Including end to end supply chain solutions, procurement, marine surveys and inspections
Crew change and medical requirements with a focus on improved welfare and direct cost savings by leveraging economies of scale from global buying power.
Direct from our network of eyes and ears on the ground in the world’s ports
Engagement activities with tourism authorities and ports