GAC UK’s Cruise Ship Agency Team delivers a first-class customer service experience to our clients, treating all passengers and crew as valued guests to the shores of the UK, Ireland and Gibraltar.
They provide a comprehensive and seamless ship agency service managed through a single regional point of contact and implemented by a passionate team of 85+ agents across 25 offices.
GAC UK is backed by the strong financial and ethical background of the GAC Group and provides a full suite of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services to the highest industry standards. The company is fully certified with ISO9001:205, ISO 14001:2015, AEO and Cyber Essentials Plus standards.
Established in 1956, GAC Group is one of the world’s largest shipping agencies, representing more than 3,500 principals and handling over 101,000 jobs annually. We are a strong army of over 7,500 people in more than 300 offices worldwide with the resources, reach, expertise and infrastructure to support shipping operations on a local, regional and global scale.
1. Single regional point of contact for all cruise ship calls
2. Experience and local expertise across most UK ports – from the largest to the remotest island
3. One-stop shop for all your logistics requirements
4. A broad range of value-added in-house services
5. Strong awareness and commitment to sustainability, HSSE, ethics, and compliance
Ship agency and husbandry services, including all crew movement handling
Port and itinerary planning, including berth reservations
Global logistics solutions, to and from the UK, Ireland & Gibraltar
Bunker fuel brokerage
Environmental hull cleaning specialists