The fastest and most frequent fleet on the River Thames
MBNA Thames Clippers are the fastest and most frequent fleet on the River Thames.
The 15 high speed catamarans link London’s attractions to transport guests through the city in style. On board your guests will enjoy climate controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor decks and licensed on-board bars.
Services stop at popular leisure piers every 20 minutes, including North Greenwich for The O2, Royal Greenwich, Tower, Bankside, London Eye and many more.
Exclusive packages and experiences can be tailored to your requirements; from private cruises, joint ticketing packages with the best of London’s attractions or memorable transfers from cruise ship to the city.
- On board you’ll find comfortable seating, climate controlled indoor cabins, outdoor back decks and licensed coffee bars.
- Avoid central London congestion and glide through London. Enjoy city sights and spectacular architecture; river travel offers the best views of the capital.
- All our vessels are wheelchair accessible, ramps are used for boarding.
- Enjoy a free and informative commentary about London’s sights with the in:flow
audio guide app.
- Our experienced sales team will work with you to create bespoke packages with exclusive rates available on request.
- Bespoke private charters and experiences for your guests, choose a sparkling reception with canapes or an afternoon tea experience
- River transfers direct from the cruise ship to London
- Scheduled frequent services from a number of popular visitor piers
- Joint ticketing with some of the city’s most iconic attractions
- Work directly with our experienced sales team to create an experience suited to your needs, exclusive rates available on request
Alison Jones, Head of Sales
00 44 (0)207 001 2201
3rd Floor Clipper House, Trinity Buoy Wharf, London E14 0JY