Welcome to Cruise Hull Yorkshire – development of Yorkshire’s first dedicated cruise terminal.
Hull has assembled a team of experts in the field of design, engineering and development. The team has extensive experience in management of the cruise industry and destinations. We have a clear goal in mind: the development of a new terminal of true quality, where the passenger comes first.
We will develop Hull and the Yorkshire region into a leading regional cruise hub through the development of a world-class cruise terminal with facilities which are user-friendly, and which provide efficient and quality services. The terminal and infrastructure will be located at Sammy’s Point in the centre of Hull’s historic Old Town and on the doorstep of the scheduled monument of the 16th Century blockhouse commissioned by Henry VIII. This terminal will be in the heart of the city’s creative centre, directly connected to cycling routes and of major interest to those interested in heritage and in exploring the story of Viking Britain.
We will bring more detail of our development as it progresses.
Top five facts about Hull & Yorkshire
1. Hull was the ‘UK City of Culture 2017’
2. Yorkshire is the UK’s largest County
3. Yorkshire is home to over 80 real ale breweries producing almost a third of the UK’s beer
4. The Humber Bridge in Hull is the longest single-span suspension bridge in the UK, second longest in Europe and the fifth longest in the world.
5. Yorkshire has over 2,600 ancient monuments of national importance (14% of England’s total).
MP&I Team, 3rd Floor, Earle House, Colonial Street, Hull, HU2 8JY
53° 44′ 38.40″ N 0° 19′ 55.20″ E