While you cruise… we’ll take good care of your car
Cruise and Passenger Services (CPS), part of the Independent Port Handling group, is the UK’s most extensive provider of cruise ship services for vessels calling in the UK.
Among its services are valet parking for around 300 cruise ship calls every year at Southampton, Liverpool, Portsmouth and Oban in Scotland, ensuring the safe keeping of some 75,000 cars while passengers are away.
The company holds the prestigious Park Mark accreditation for its parking services and CPS also provides car valeting and on-site minor repair services during the periods that vehicles are parked.
CPS, a finalist in the 2015 Seatrade annual cruise award supplier of the year to the global cruise industry category, has further improved its services by upgrading bespoke hardware and software systems used by operatives at each of its ports.
In addition, CPS provides port handling services, including mooring, stevedoring and baggage handling, for some of the world’s leading cruise ship operators calling in UK at ports such as Southampton, Liverpool and Portsmouth.
Cruise ship port handling operations ensure that passengers enjoy a seamless transition on or off the vessel.
CPS provides experienced baggage handlers who move luggage carefully and securely onto the ship or into clearly laid out baggage halls for disembarking passengers to collect. Our trained wheelchair personnel also provide support to passengers who need personal assistance with their baggage or specialist wheelchair care.
Cruise ship turnarounds often mean taking on considerable volumes of hotel, food and beverage stores. CPS has specialist equipment and expertise to transfer stores rapidly and efficiently from quayside to ship by fork lift, telehandler, platform, cage or conveyor.
- Personal, tailored services
- Peace of mind for passengers leaving their vehicles while cruising
- Secure Park Mark accredited car parks
- UK coverage in cruise ship handling operations, turnaround or day calls
- Specialist equipment and expertise in handling larger or smaller cruise ships
- Valet car parking serving cruise ship passengers throughout the UK
- Vehicle cleaning and repair services while passengers are cruising
- Mooring, stevedoring and baggage handling for cruise ships
- Supporting cruise terminal operations